Become a Reseller
HOW TO SETUP AND PROFITABLY RUN AN ONLINE RETAIL STORE MAKING N500,000 MONTHLY PROFIT BY SELLING
OTHER PEOPLE’S PRODUCT ON YOUR STORE
Revealed!!!!! The untold secrets of how mega online stores in Nigeria, such as JUMIA and KONGA , make billions of profit yearly with just their e-commerce websites while selling other people’s products
TABLE OF CONTENT
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
Ø Understanding the immense potential of online retail store business in Nigeria
Ø Consumer shopping habits are changing……
Ø If your business is not online, in the next 5 years, you would be out of business
Ø Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- Online Retail Store
Ø The Secret of How Mega online stores like Jumia and Konga make billions annually
Ø 8 reasons while customers prefer online shopping to traditional shopping
Ø The benefits of online store over physical store
Ø What you need to start an Online Retail Store in Nigeria
Ø List and contact details of courier companies that offer payment on delivery service
Ø The online Retail store business is for everybody including you!
Ø How to start an online store and still keep your job as an employee
Ø How to start an online retail store as a business owner and employ people to manage it
Ø How to start an online Retail store as a job seeker
PART 2: EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRTEGIES TO GROW YOUR ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
Ø The importance of marketing to the success of any business
Ø How to use marketing to grow your online retail store business
Ø What is online marketing strategy?
Ø How to use social media marketing to drive traffic to your online sore
Ø Understanding the use of Facebook marketing, twitter and Instagram marketing tips
Ø How to use classified advert website to sell your products
Ø List of popular classified advert website you can sell your products in Nigeria
Ø The use of bulk SMS marketing
Ø The use of bulk email marketing
Ø The use of Whatsapp marketing
Ø The use of videos and YouTube marketing to sell your products
Ø How to drive traffic to your online store
Ø What is off-line marketing?
Ø How to market your online store through word of mouth and relationship marketing
Ø How to use fliers, business cards, posters and banners to market your business
Ø How to sell your products to companies, cooperative and supermarket chains
Ø How to sell your products using field sales/boys and girls making huge profit
PART 3: HOW TO PARTNER WITH BETHELMENDELS IN’L LTD
Ø How to become a registered ecommerce reseller to Bethelmendels Ltd and get a subsidized ecommerce website, and access to over 500 hot products you could resell on your store
Ø Reasons why you need to partner with Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd- Nigeria’s Number 1 online wholesale store
Ø 17 benefits of being an ecommerce reseller to Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
Ø How to make N100,000 monthly by referring people to register for their ecommerce website
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
Understanding the immense potential of online store business in Nigeria
The Nigerian Online Retail Store Business is one of the fastest growing business opportunities you can find at the moment in Nigeria. A recent study showed that Nigerians spend more than N10 billion monthly on online shopping with Jumia enjoying 38% of the market and Konga coming second with 26% among others including dealdey, Olx and Kaymu. These are the top 5 online shopping malls in Nigeria and the funny thing is only15% of Nigerian internet users have are currently shopping online now. So imagine how much sales they could be doing if 40% of the estimated 48 million active Nigerian internet users were to shop online just once a month and spend not less than N10,000 on each transaction, we would be talking about N19.2 billion per month in sales.
The prospect of online shopping is becoming brighter with the astronomical rise in the number of Nigerians using smart phones right now. It is estimated that 73% e-commerce transactions in Nigeria happened on smartphones. Amazing!
CONSUMERS SHOPPING HABITS ARE CHANGING……
Traditionally shoppers go to open market places or supermarket to buy the items they need. This entails physical movement from their houses or offices to such market places. The cost the shopper incurs in doing this involve transportation, time, effort, inconvenience and risk. But overtime with advent of the internet and the introduction of online retail stores, consumers can now enjoy the convenience of online shopping from the comfort of their homes and offices and have their goods delivered to their door steps. This is amazing! In the Western world consumers have fully embraced online shopping. Popular online retail stores like Amazon, Ebay are raking in millions of dollars as annual income.
In Nigeria, the entry of Jumia, a German-owned online retail store in 2012 has revolutionized the online business and this has inspired the growth of online retail stores in Nigeria with more companies setting up their ecommerce platforms. Other mega ecommerce portals sprang up after Jumia: Konga also started in 2012, followed by Dealdey, OLX, KAYMU taaffoo.com etc. Today Nigeria has thousands of thriving online retail stores. Many people are daily moving their businesses online to catch up with the trend.
IF YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT ONLINE IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT OF BUSINESS
The bitter truth is that, in the next 5 years if your business is not online, you would be out of business. A lot of businesses are migrating offline to the virtual space. That is the trend. It is either you cue in or change will overtake you
Mega e-commerce stores in Nigeria, like JUMIA, KONGA and DEALDEY are raking in billions of naira annually in sales turnover while the traditional retail outlets are struggling to stay alive. That goes to show you that customer shopping lifestyle is changing rapidly with technology. Now, people want to seat in the comfort of their homes and offices and with just a click on their computers or smart phones, they place order for any product of their choice and have it delivered to their door step. Amazing!
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- Online Retail Store!!!!
Have you ever thought of starting a personal business, but when you consider the huge cost of renting an office/shop, furnishing, stocking inventory and marketing, instantly the idea died prematurely, because you could not just figure out how you would get the needed start -up capital
Okay, let us say you have decided to start a personal business against all odds, but your challenge has been, “how do you get the right product to sell?, And how do you sell them fast?”. But never mind, let me introduce you to a 21st century business opportunity- E-Commerce retailing. Gone are the days when you have to rent a shop to sell your products, and expect passer-by to hop in to patronize you. With the advent of online retail store. Your “virtual shop” is open 24/7 to the world. People visit your ‘shop’ and place order even while you sleep
WHAT IS ECOMMERCE STORE OR ONLINE RETAIL STORE
Ecommerce stand for ‘Electronic Commerce’. It is simply the activity of doing business on the Internet. It refers to buying and selling products and services on the Internet through a website. . Also known as an online store, an ecommerce website has features that make it easy for customers to browse for products, pick them out, put them into a trolley, and then pay for them at checkout. If you like, you can call it a ‘virtual store’
Traditionally, people sell their goods via a physical store where customers could walk in and pick any item of their choice. The goods are usually displayed on shelves where they could be seen by customers. For a customer to buy anything, it means he/she would have to be physically present to make the purchase. But all that are gradually changing with the advent of online retail store. We still have a lot of physical stores, supermarket and trading outfits all around us, but gradually customers shopping lifestyles are fast changing!
Right now, many people are moving from buying goods from physical stores to buy goods and services on the Internet. Today, 60% of shoppers in developed countries go to the Internet to buy goods and services. This method of shopping is loved because it is convenient. People can shop from the comfort of their houses. Unlike a regular brick and mortar store, an Ecommerce store stays up and running 24/7. Customers can get online and buy products at any time of the day.
Many people are already shopping on popular online stores like JUMIA and KONGA and many of the Classified Advert platforms like OLX, JIJI.NG etc
The Secret of How Mega online stores like Jumia and Konga make billions annually
1. They introduced online retail store business to a virgin market. Before the coming in of Jumia and Konga in 2012, online retail store business was unknown, though in developed countries it was already in vogue. They revolutionize online retail store business in Nigeria.
2. They offer home delivery and payment on delivery services. This kind of transactional services were practically impossible for most traditional business owners. They enticed lazy shoppers with this offers. And the payment on delivery service encouraged skeptic and suspicious buyers to shop with them
3. They sell other people’s product: this gives them the opportunity to maintain large volume and varieties of products on their store. So they do not spend money on stock and inventory
4. They do aggressive online and off-line marketing and advertising campaign to drive traffic to their site
5. They operate their own courier outfits that offer the delivery and payment services. What many people don’t know is that the courier services generate over 50% of their income.
8 REASONS WHY CUSTOMERS PREFER ONLINE STORES TO PHYSICAL STORES
1) Convenience: Where else can customers do shopping, even at midnight, wearing their night wears? They don’t have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant helps them with their purchases. They can do their shopping in minutes even if they are busy, apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give customers the opportunity to shop 24 x 7
2) Better Prices: customers get cheap deals and better prices from online stores because they are able to compare prices from various shops . Many online shops also offer discount coupons and rebates.
3) Variety: customers could get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. They could shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area... These stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than they will find on physical store. If you find that the product you need is out of stock online, you can take your business to another online store where the product is available.
4) Fewer Expenses: Many at times when customers go for conventional shopping they tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses, on things like eating out, transport fare, impulsive shopping etc.
5) Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give customers the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.
6) Crowds: most customers would like to avoid the crowds and long queues when you do shopping. Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place thereby parking their vehicle far from the shops only later to come back to the car loaded with shopping bags.
7) Impulsive buying: Many times when people go out shopping we end up buying things above their budget because of the shopkeepers’ upselling skills -- or their choices could be compromised because of the limited product varieties in those shops.
8) Discreet Purchases: Some things are better done in privacy. Online Shops enable people to purchase undergarments and lingerie or adult toys without the embarrassment that there are several people watching me and my choices.
The Benefits that an online store has over physical store
There are many benefits that ecommerce websites gives businesses. Read on to learn more.
1. YOU CAN START WITH LITTLE CAPITAL.
You do not need huge capital to get started. Once your ecommerce website is ready you are good to go.
2. NO NEED TO RENT AN OFFICE.
You don’t need to rent an office/ shop, you can start from home. Your online store is your ‘virtual’ office
3. ONLINE RETAIL STORE CAN BE DONE PART-TIME.
You can do this business on part-time basis while you keep your regular job if you have one.
4. YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT LIMITED BY LOCATION.
With your ecommerce website, your customer base is not limited to your locality. You can sell and deliver to anybody in Nigeria
5. YOUR ONLINE STORE IS OPENED 24 HOURS OF THE DAY.
Your online stop is open 24/7. Even at night, while you sleep, people visit and place order on your store.
6. TIME IS SAVED EXPLAINING PRODUCTS TO CUSTOMERS.
Online stores provide easy description of product features and benefits. It saves you the laborious time of explaining the product to customers
7. NO NEED TO SPEND MONEY STOCKING GOODS.
You don’t need to stock product or keep large inventory. You only purchase goods ordered for by your customers
8. NO NEED FOR PHYSICAL PRODUCT DISPLAY. You do not need to showcase physical samples of your products as customers can easily visit your online store to see the pictures of your products
9. EASY GLOBAL ACCESS TO YOUR STORE.
Customers can easily find you online through search engine like google, yahoo etc
10. YOU CAN OPERATE ALONE OR WITH MINIMUM STAFF.
You do not need to employ many people to run an online store, so you minimize your cost of doing business.
What you need to start an Online Retail Store in Nigeria
So you want to set up an online retail store and you’re wondering what you need to take off? Take note;
1. A STANDARD ECOMMERCE WEBSITE
To run an online retail store, you would need a standard ecommerce website. Professional website developers charges between N350,000 to N500,000 ( but never mind Bethelmendels Ltd will developed one for you at a highly subsidized rate once you become their reseller)
2. PRODUCT SUPPLIER
You also need a product supplier(s) that you could buy product from, to sell on your store. ( also as a reseller partner with Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd. You would have access to over 500 hot marketable products that will be uploaded on your website)
3. DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT. As a starter it is advisable you make delivery yourself, or you employ a young boy who does the delivery for you. As you grow you could contract a courier firm to handle your payment on delivery service.
Some courier companies that offer payment on delivery service include:
-African Courier Express( ACE), www.ace.ng
- Tranex Courier Services, www.tranex.com.ng ,
Address: 1-3 Oshodi - Oworonshoki Express Way Service Lane, Ikeja
- Skynet Worldwide Express, 19/21 Balogun street, off Akinremi street,Anifowoshe, Ikeja. Contact person. Mr. Johnson Edache, Tel: 08061139770, 08128938422
The online Retail store business opportunity is for everybody, including you!
· Are you a job seeker who is tied of submitting applications for non-available jobs ;
· A business owner seeking alternative income source especially in this period of economic recession in Nigeria
· An employee seeking additional means of income, because your meager (often irregular) salary is not enough to pay your bills
· An individual desirous to start a personal business, looking for an opportunity that require just little capital and a business you could start from home.
· A full-time housewife saddled with the responsibility of caring for the children, and you desire to do a home-based business that will also give you the time to manage the home
· Are you planning for your retirement and you need a business that is suitable for your age. I mean a business you could do from the comfort of your home. Or you are already retired but not tired and you need a business to invest in.
Let me introduce you to the 21st century business opportunity- online retail store business
How to start an online store and still keep your job as an employee
The challenge that most employees have is lack of control of their time, and so they are not able to do anything outside their jobs. But an online store business provides you an opportunity to do a personal business and still keep your job because the store is virtual. Your mobile smart phone is your “office’. You could monitor and manage your business on the go. However, you would need to employ just a young boy who would manage your orders, supplies and delivery
How to start an online retail store as a business owner and employ people to manage it
If you are a business owner that has an office space, this business is an ideal opportunity for diversification. You do not need to be physically involved. Just employ a manager for it, get your ecommerce website and you are good to go
How to start an online Retail store as a job seeker
As a job seeker, all you need is the basic training on how to start and profitably run and online business. You do not need an office you can start from home. In fact, the online store would create a job for you. Because you would be the only one to run the business, you do the purchases and delivery within your locality. The only little capital you need is to pay for the ecommerce website. This is an amount you could raise from family and friends
PART 2: EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRTEGIES TO GROW YOUR ONLINE RETAIL STORE BUSINESS
THE IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR BUSINESS
v Marketing is defined as the process of creating, communicating and delivering values to customers
v Marketing is the life blood of any business; it determines business success or failure
v There must be conscious investment of time, energy and resources. It should be regarded as the most important activity of any business venture
v Most businesses die from lack of marketing than from lack of capital
v Nothing happens until sales take place; sales pay salaries, determine profitability, facilitate business growth and expansion
v Your real business is your customer, not your product, furniture or office. The more customers you have the bigger your business becomes
Effective Marketing Strategies Would Drive traffic to your online Store
Just like the physical store that needs to be situated in a busy location to attract buyers, there has to be an aggressive marketing effort to drive traffic to your online store. People need to know that your store exist, know the web address to visit and shop on it. The more people that visit your store, the more sales you would make.
MARKETING STRATEGIES TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR STORE AND INCREASE SALES
(1). Online marketing strategy
(2). Off-line marketing strategy
Online marketing strategy
This involves all the marketing activities that is done on the internet. Nowadays, a lot of businesses are going online. In few years to come, if your business is not online, you are not in business
(1). Develop an ecommerce website-online shop for your product and services
You need to have an ecommerce website that your online marketing activities could drive traffic to. Bethelmendels Ltd would set-up one for you. Details on how to get one is found below on this manual
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS YOUR “VIRTUAL OFFICE/SHOP”. ANYBODY FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN VISIT YOUR ONLINE OFFICE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU OR PLACE ORDER FOR YOUR PRODUCT. YOUR ONLINE STORE IS OPEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS DAY AND NIGHT…..24/7. WITH YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE AND YOUR CONTACT GSM PHONE, YOU DON’T NEED TO RENT AN EXPENSIVE OFFICE/SHOP TO DO BUSINESS
(2). Social media marketing
(a). Go www.facebook.com Sign up, get connected to friends. Use it to promote your products/services. You can also create a fan page account. Anybody who likes your page will automatically be receiving update about your post on your products/services. You can also create a group page
(b).Go to www.twitter.com Open a twitter handle account. Get followers, promote your product to them
(c). Go to www.linkedin.com Open a profile account, network with professionals and promote your product to them.
(d). Use www.instagram.com Open an account and upload pictures of your products
(e). Join an online forum e.g www.nairaland.com . nairal is one of the most visited sites in Nigeria. You can post free information about your products on the site and you can be sure that thousands of people will see it and contact you. Go to www.google.com, type in “ list of online forum in Nigeria” you get a list of other forum, sign up with them
(3).Free Classified Advert Marketing
You can sell your products and drive traffic to your online store by registering with the numerous free classified advert websites in Nigeria. To sell on classified advert websites, visit their websites, register and upload your products. The more products you upload the more sale you could make. People that visit those site to shop will find your product and call you. Such sites include: www.olx.com.ng www.jij.ng , www.mobofree.com www.effritin.com , www.locanto.com.ng www.chutku.com.ng
(4) Bulk SMS Marketing
Visit www.bethelsms.com, Open an account on the platform. You can send SMS as low as N1 per unit. Using bulk SMS platform, you can send customized SMS messages to a single/ several group of GSM numbers using an internet SMS website. Remember less than 45% of Nigerians Listen to Radio daily, Less than 35% Nigerians watch TV daily, Less than 25% Nigerians read News paper daily, Less than 20% use internet daily. While over 95% of Nigerians in all Areas and Location read SMS on their GSM Phones.
With bulk SMS, you can reach your target customers, cheaper, faster and more conveniently…………because you can send SMS to many phone numbers at the same time.
For marketing purposes, get the phone contacts of potential customers from the internet, newspapers, business directory etc, send them SMS promoting your products and services
(5). Bulk email marketing
Just like bulk SMS, you can send bulk email to your potential customers to market your products or constantly update them of your new offers. Go to www.mailchimp.com and register for the bulk email service. You have free and paid services
WhatsApp is an effective medium to communicate with people, as it offers audio, text , images and video means of communication. Unlike Blackberry messenger, you do not need your recipient to accept your request before you can initiate communication. Once a phone number is saved on a smart phone, with internet access, you can access the owner of the phone through WhatsApp and communication.
(8) Youtube video marketing
Go to www.youtube.com ,open a youtube account and start to upload the videos of your you products. You can share such videos on social media platforms. The good thing about videos marketing is that it provides a practical opportunity to demonstrate the use of the product and this motivates customers easily to make purchases
HOW TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE.
(1).Your marketing materials should showcase your website- your newspaper adverts, fliers, posters, business cards etc
(4). Go to www.blogspot.com start blogging- start to give out free information to your target audience sharing your experience and expertise
(5). Submit free interesting articles to publication websites. Share valuable information of your expertise to attract people to your website. Go to www.ezicle.com
(6). Share your profile on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedins
OFF- LINE MARKETING STRATEGIES
This involves all the marketing activities that are not done on the internet
(1). One-on-one personal marketing
This involves word of mouth product presentation and selling. Talk to people within your social sphere about your online retail store: your friends , colleague, fellow Christians or muslims members. Send sms about your online store to people on your phone contact. Everybody you also come across on a daily basis may actually be your Potential customers. Keep the flier of your business handy and give to people you know.
(2). Use handbills, fliers, posters, banners, business cards,
Print fliers, that contain some hot products on your online store and strategically distribute them to people. The flier should conspicuously show the website address of your online store , home delivery and your payment on delivery service. This could drive traffic to your site and increase your sales.
(3). Use Traditional Advertisement
(a). Print media-
Place an advert of your online store on local newspapers, magazines, tabloids, business directories.
You can also distribute your fliers using newspaper insertion
(b). Electronic media
You can run adverts using your local radio station and television. You can also run your advert on recorded musical/video CD
(c). Use billboards, signboard, vehicle branding
(4). Attend trade fairs and product exhibitions
Trade fairs provides an opportunity to share your fliers and meet new suppliers
(5). Sell to company’s consumer co-operative societies
Most big companies in Nigeria, have co-operative societies that provide credit facilities for their members to purchase goods and services. To get contacts of most co-operative societies in Nigeria, use www.google.com Type in “ list of co-operative societies in Nigeria”. You will get many, get their contact details and follow up on them. You could identify some products on your online store to sell through this method.
(6). Submit letter of introduction to organizations for corporate supplies
You can identify the products that would be needed by corporate organizations. Transport companies would need the car tyre inflator. Security agency/companies would need spy/surveillance devices
(7).Supply to Trading Stores and Super market chains
Introduce your products to trading stores, super market chains e.g Shoprite, Cash N Carry, e.t.c.
(8). Use field sales people
Employ marketers who will go out to sell to people one on one. This method is very aggressive, and can generate good sales of your products daily. Pay the marketers on sales commission. The more marketers you have and the more sales they make, the more money you make. Identify one or two products you sell using this method.
PART 3: HOW TO PARTNER WITH BETHELMENDELS INT’L LTD
An amazing opportunity that would change your life forever!
Become our reseller and join our over 500 registered resellers in Africa
My good friend, Let me now formally invite you to join our company as a registered reseller of our hot marketable products.
Now, take a look at what you would benefit as a registered ecommerce reseller
1. Get a Subsidized Personalized ecommerce Website: As a registered re-seller of our products we shall set-up for you a subsidized Online (e-commerce) for just N100,000.The website would be a replica of www.mendelstore.com (This standard e-commerce website cost about N400,000, Please find out)
The ecommerce website would be personalized for you- www.yourname.com
The website will contain all the products we have on our website- over 500 unique hot selling products
Your website will also have your personalized contact details: physical address, email and phone numbers- your customers will have direct access to you only.
2. Get Our Products at Discounted Wholesale Prices: As a registered reseller you buy our products at wholesale prices that enables you to enjoy attractive profit margin of between 40%- 80% on each product. You purchase at the rock bottom wholesale prices irrespective of the quantity you buy per time
WHO WE ARE AND WHY YOU NEED TO PARTNER WITH US
Our company, Bethelmendels Int,l Ltd the owners of www.bethelmendels.com.ng , is a conglomerate with interest in Importation, Manufacturing, Printing/packaging services, Corporate branding/gift items and wholesale online store business.
In 2012, we launched the first ever online wholesale store in Nigeria. Between 2012 till date we have over 1000 resellers of our various general commodities and innovative products. Our wholesale online store has over 500 hot selling products that cut across security/spy gadgets, home appliances, rechargeable items, phones and accessories, bags/luggages, fashion/clothing, gift items and kitchen products. The amazing things about some of our products are the uniqueness and attractive profit margin our numerous resellers enjoy
Our company is a major distributor and representative to big manufacturing companies both in Asian and European countries
Our Nigeria Head office Address
27, Atinuke Olabanji Street,Balogun bus/ stop, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
PLEASE SEE SOME SAMPLE ECOMMERCE WEBSITES OF OUR REGISTERED ECOMMERCE RESELLERS
The list is over 500, but because of space constraint here are some of them:
Steps to becoming our Reseller
1. Pay the sum of N100,000 ( reseller’ registration fee) to
Pay the sum of N100,000 to
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
Zenith bank: 1013304037
After payment text your name, email, location and phone number to 08036911296, 07065804088
You will receive a reseller registration/agreement form via email within 48 hrs
Submit your completed registration form to [email protected]
Your Personalized online store will be set up within 2-weeks
Benefits of being our reseller
1. We would set-up a subsidized personalized standard e-commerce (online) store- www.yourname.com @ N100,000 for you ( please note that to build a website of this standard cost about N400,000, you should enquire from website designers)
2. Your personalized website would contain about 500 hot marketable products ( we would also be uploading new products from time to time)
3. You enjoy attractive profit margin of between 40%- 100% on each product. You purchase at the rock bottom wholesale prices irrespective of the quantity you buy per time
4. You don’t need huge capital to start as an e-commerce store reseller
5. You do not need to stock much products/inventory , as you would only stock goods that are fast selling
6. As an online store owner, your customer base is not limited to your locality. You sell and deliver nationwide
7. We would support you with free training on digital marketing to build your online store business. Marketing manual would also be sent to you
8. Your customers contact you directly through your personal phone number, email and physical address. So you have full control over your customers
9. We would support you on how to print cheap flyers and small banners for offline marketing.
10. Resellers with high monthly sales turnover will enjoy bonuses, discount and rebates
11. Resellers also enjoy one year special entrepreneurship counseling and mentorship to grow their businesses
12. You will also have access to a weekly marketing training via whatsapp
13. We shall introduce you to a courier company that will handle your Payment-on-Delivery orders
14. Resellers in Lagos have access to FREE monthly seminars on digital/online marketing training and motivation
15. You will be assisted to open your shop on popular online market places like JUMIA, KONGA, DEALDEY, JUMIA MARKET, JIJI etc
16. You will be given a free data base of 5 million GSM phone subscribers in Nigeria, who could be your potential customers
17. You will be given a free data base of over 50,000 email contact list of people and companies, who could buy your buy your product.
Please for further enquiry on how to be a reseller, contact the Marketing Manager on
08036911296, Henry on 07065804088 Email: [email protected]
GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEW!! GOOD NEW!
ONE- WEEK PROMO: 50% REGISTRATION DISCOUNT OFFER
Hurry! We are presently running a one-week registration promo for N50,000 ( Fifty thousand naira). Yes! You heard me right. If YOU register within one-week after this seminar, you will pay just N50,000 instead of the normal N1000,000 registration fee. This is a good offer I think you shouldn’t afford to miss!
Wow! This offer is mind blowing!!!!
So, with just only N50, 000, you could have a standard e-commerce website (like JUMIA, KONGA) , loaded with over 500 products and the reseller opportunity to purchase from us at a rock bottom price, making between 40%-80% profit margin on each item.
What are you waiting for? Rush to the bank right now to make your payment
Please note that, if you fail to pay within the one week of the special discounted offer, then you will regrettably have to pay the regular reseller registration fee of N100,000, and you will lose the N50,000 discount and we would not listen to any plea from you.
But wait a minute!
Did I hear you say " N50,000 is too expensive to get an ecommerce website as registered reseller of our products ”
Please! Please!!. Just pause from reading this manual right now, you could contact a website designer now, tell them you want them to build an ecommerce website loaded with 500 products for you. And you have N50,000 to pay them. Show them JUMIA or KONGA website.
You will hear the amount they will quote for you: N300,000, N400,000
This N50,000 fee you pay as a resellers is not even enough to pay for your website domain name, hosting, template and labour to build an ecommerce website.
We are only doing this to encourage as many people as possible to become our resellers. We are looking at the benefits of the long term relationship
It is unfortunate that when it comes to paying for an opportunity that will change our lives, many of us see it as expensive. But the same people could spend that amount in a restaurant or a beer parlour at once, and would feel cool about it. We waste our resources on things that do not add value to us. What a pity?.
While, you are still considering whether to register or not, you can as well call your house agent right now and find out how much it would cost to rent a shop or an office space. I am sure, if you live in Lagos, you would need about N150,000- N300,000.
Now when you even manage to rent the shop, the next hurdle will be getting sufficient money to buy stock? Fela would say ‘double wahala for dead body’
So you see why you need to jump at this opportunity of starting an online store today. If I were you, I would run to the bank right now, or make instant transfer from my phone to enjoy the RESELLER REGISTRATION promo fee of N 50,000.
Start-up cost Summary
Customize Shopping Website – N100,000/ N50,00
Inventory – Nil
Cash at hand – N30,000
A Smart Phone (to constantly monitor sales and respond to customer enquiries) – N30,000
Fairly used Laptop- N30,000
REFERRAL MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY
How to make N100.000 monthly by referring people to register for the ecommerce
You stand the chance of earning extra income , when you refer a friend to attend our seminar and register with us. For every person you refer to register with us, you earn 20% commission. The more people you refer the more income you earn. If they register with N50,000, you earn N10,000; if they register with N100,000 you earn. N20,000. Either way if you refer just 10 people to register for the ecommerce monthly you are sure of making N100,000.